Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome To My Official Blog Page!!!!

Welcome To My Official Blog Page!!!





Hey fellow readers. Thank you for following my Official Blog! I will be posting all my event's and ways to follow me in SL. I will also post other things that have to do with me of course like my photo-shoot's, Builds etc. 
 
If you are interested in ordering a custom Gesture then please feel free to let me know! I make custom Gesture's at cheap prices! 
 
If you are interested in a DJ/Hosting/Dancer job then feel free to contact me as well!
 



About Me
 

           Name:  LehuananiHPH Resident  (Lay Who Ah Na Knee)
           RL Age:  22 Years
           Rez Day:  October 17th, 2011

**I'm Taken in Both RL & SL By my wonderful Fiance!!!! **
           
       

    Place's Of Employement
  • Ghost Rider's Biker Bar (Host Manager, DJ, Hostess)
  • Dragon's & Roses (DJ)
  • Mew Cats Design's  (Model)

  If you have any Question's you would like to ask me then please do so! I will answer anything you may want to ask!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment