Wednesday, April 4, 2012

☆ Ŀëђš Ťяëâşûяëş ☆

 ☆ Ŀëђš Ťяëâşûяëş  ☆

 

You may be wondering as to why this is titled Leh's Treasures. Well, I have been having a mass amount of request's to Re-Open my shop. So that's what I am doing. My shop will temporarily be listed in Marketplace only until I figure out my prime location's in world. When I am not DJ'ing I will be working on the custom Gesture's order's I have received as well as doing my usual Building or bowling or playing greedy. Lol. (Yes, I do have fun also lol) Anyway's, Make sure to keep your eye's and ear's open. I will post any updates on here and on my facebook account as well as my in world fan group. So feel free to follow me on facebook and in world as well if you wish. If you would like to be added to my fan group then just message me (LehuananiHPH Resident) Or MrsSaskia Resident in-world and we will be sure to add you onto the list. MrsSaskia is my SL Assistant. When I am offline or AFK you may go to her for help or question's. She will be happy to assist you. 

That just about wrap's up this post. Don't forget to join me and my super sexy hostess Donna tomorrow for a rockin' party tomorrow at Dragon's & Rose's (4-5pm SLT). I hope to see you all there!  :)


-LehuananiHPH

No comments:

Post a Comment