Tuesday, April 24, 2012

☆ UPDATE! ☆

 ☆ UPDATE!

 

Yay! Dragon's & Rose's is back to open all week!!! Come and see me today 4-6pm SLT so I can rock those bodies all over the dance floor! If you need the new landmark then please message me in world and I will be happy to send it over to you! The club looks simply AMAZING! You will love it. So come on down and check it out!


-Lehs Treasures Update: I've had a ton of hits lately with the profile picture's. But the shop will be in MP soon. Just updating the old notecards etc. Keep your eye's open!! I will also be in world in various locations! 
=^_^=  


If anyone would like a custom profile picture or custom gesture's then please feel free to contact me!!!! I will be happy to do it. Should be done within 24 hours. Love you guys and thanks for following me!!! 
=^_^=


-LehuananiHPH

No comments:

Post a Comment