Monday, April 2, 2012

☆ News Flash (4/2/2012) ☆

 

News Flash (4/2/2012)

 

Guess who's back!?!? Yep, you're right. I am back and ready to party!!!!! I will be working on my schedule a bit then I will be posting where and what times I will be Dj'ing at which ever place. Also I must note that I have quit my position at "The Wet Spot" for personal reason's. But I will be continuing my rock-n-rolling at Dragon's & Rose's as well as Ghostrider's Biker Bar. I am also looking into another DJ Gig at another club as well. I will be sure to keep you all posted on that! :)

Be sure to watch out for future post's. I will be posting some new thing's i've built as well as my weekly schedule!
If anyone is interested in a job then please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you.


-LehuananiHPH Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment